Georgia Residential Real Estate Market Indicators
May 2018 Market Indicators
Courtesy of Georgia REALTORS®
Continued reduction in listings inventory, and prices continue to rise, in May 2018
Georgia housing indicators report for May 2018 is available:
- Pending Sales were up 8.2 percent to 13,243.
- Closed Sales were up 3.8 percent to 12,938.
- Average Sales Price was up 8.3 percent to $272,246.
- Inventory levels decreased 13.7 percent to 33,787 units.
- Median Sales Price increased 9.8 percent to $224,000.
- Days on Market decreased 9.4 percent to 48 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 17.9 percent to 3.2 months.
- New Listings increased 1.9 percent to 17,417.
(Please note that all indicators are year-over-year.)