What Not to Overlook at Walk-Through
Homebuyers should be sure when possible that:
- repairs you’ve requested have been made. Obtain copies of paid bills and any related warranties.
- all items that were included in the sale price—draperies, lighting fixtures—are still there.
- screens and storm windows are in place or stored.
- all appliances are operating
- intercom, doorbell, and alarm are operational.
- hot water heater is working. HVAC is working.
- no plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard.
- garage door opener and other remotes are available. instruction books and warranties on appliances and fixtures are there.
- all personal items of the sellers and all debris have been removed.