Georgia Residential Real Estate Market Indicators
February 2018 Market Indicators
Courtesy of Georgia REALTORS®
Continued reduction in listings inventory, and prices continue to rise, in February 2018
Georgia housing indicators report for February 2018 is available:
- Pending Sales were up 7.0 percent to 10,698.
- Closed Sales were up 6.7 percent to 8,026.
- Average Sales Price was up 8.4 percent to $244,166.
- Inventory levels decreased 16.7 percent to 30,258 units.
- Median Sales Price increased 8.9 percent to $203,176.
- Days on Market decreased 15.3 percent to 61 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 21.6 percent to 2.9 months.
- New Listings increased .04 percent to 13,474.
(Please note that all indicators are year-over-year.)